Post new topic   Reply to topic    Demented Asylum Forum Index -> DA General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xinrys
Antisocial

re: Where is everyone?

just curious where everyone has been forums lack posts and ya.

Ryuho - DA
Veteran
OCD

Gone into a big slump of inactivity. I would assume mostly real life issues or lack and lack of people to sustain raid groups in some games has done something to it. I know I few joined another guild in a different game with more active members. Since my promotion my stack of responsibilities has gone up with my pay so I been focusing on that. Just been finding some time ot occasionally play some console games with friends here and there. Even group me has died off, but I throw out some random banter once in awhile to see if anyone is still alive. Hopefully I'll find more free time and interest in a game to get some old friends from here to play casually someday. Until then I'll keep checking from time to time lol.

Wravyn
Wraevyn
GM
OCD

Seems things always die down during the summer as well. I've been spending most of my time lately taking care of my parents. They're older, and got some type of illness going on that has just left them both barely able to function (just sitting at the table eating dinner wears them out). Between work, taking them to the doctor, grocery shopping for them, random stuff to be done at their house, I don't have a lot of time left. Hoping they'll be better soon and I'll be around more. 

Schizophrenic

Just been busy, especially with work, and now night school this semester. I play off and on but mostly a quick game of league. I should have my new system build this week and was looking at either coming back to FF14 or WoW.

Community Lead
Sadistic

I live!  Yea, new job has kept me busy and haven't been playing games lately.  It takes a lot of energy to get folks to use forums and I just have been tired by the time I get home. 

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online