Post new topic   Reply to topic    Demented Asylum Forum Index -> Phone Games/Hand Helds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hipatoid
Hipatoid
Community Lead
Sadistic

re: Calling all android users to WAR!!!

I finally got balu into Greed for Glory and was contemplating leaving the current guild I'm in and starting a DA, but I would need some additional support from the DA community as you can see from the screenshot below, this game has full guild battles.  I'm sure I will pick up some additional folks outside of DA, but would love to go to war with some of my fellow DA'ers.

The guild I am currently in is about to lose this war unfortunately.  But here is the war status panel that shows the two guilds vs. each other.  You use this panel to strategically choose who to attack and try to knock out of the war.  Last man standing wins.  

Sadistic

re: Calling all android users to WAR!!!

I have created Demented Asylum on greed for glory.  You can search the kingdom and find it.  Currently there is no requirement to join.  Download and get to leveling and we will go to WAR!!!

Jump to: