Post new topic   Reply to topic    Demented Asylum Forum Index -> Phone Games/Hand Helds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hipatoid
Hipatoid
Community Lead
Sadistic

re: Castle Clash guild finally created

I've been playing castle clash with my wife for a while now, but I finally dropped teh 500,000 gold to create the guild.  For those interested, you can find it by searching DementedAsylum.  Not sure if Iphone users are able to connect.  Moc was having issues finding it with his Iphone.

Is there a search option, or do we just scroll through till we find it? (if so what's today's ranking? to make it easier)

I built the guild hall, what's the minimum might for the guild?

Community Lead
Sadistic

1000.  But I can lower it if needed.

wierd, I'm over that, maybe i'm waiting on a update or refresh of somekind

ADHD

Hey hip, I've hit that point where everything takes 12+hours but less than 1 to get all the stuff for it.... sooo, what's next? feels like maintenance now or am I missing something?

Community Lead
Sadistic

There are a few things to do in game.

1. Challenge missions: Build the best defense you can.  Click the blue portal at the top left of your zone to access.  Stay alive for 5 rounds and get green shards.

2. Arena fighting: see how your hero set up stacks to others.  Higher arena rank = more Hero badges per hour.

3. Dungeons: Fight the NPCs.  Not great for gold/mana, but has a chance to drop green shards and win enough matches and unlock achievements resulting in pink gems.

4. Fight other players.  You don't have to fight the first player it puts you up against.  Check out their gold/mana stash before you attack.  Pay a small fee to fight someone else if their stash is too small.

5.  Boss fight: Not sure if I have to activate this or if you can pay the $50(not real money) to start.  I'm holding out till folks get higher heroes as the first boss is level 180 from what I've read.

Unfortunately The game loses the ability to play it for several hours a day due to the time it takes to build.  However with all of the things you can do, there should always be 30 min to an hour worth of fun a day.  I am in the same boat, so I play castle clash, clash of clans, and greed for glory.  LOL.  With all three games, I have plenty to do to keep me occupied hahahahaha.

Hope this helps.

Jump to: