Post new topic   Reply to topic    Demented Asylum Forum Index -> Phone Games/Hand Helds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hipatoid
Hipatoid
Community Lead
Sadistic

re: Phone Game Guy!

OK.  I'm phone game guy.

I've recently been on the prowl for something Balu and I could play together when out and about.  If anyone has played hellfire and candy crush, I happened to come across a new game which managed to smash the two games into one.  It is a stupidly addictive puzzle battle game.  Raids, pvp, questing with puzzle style battles... what more do you need.

The name of the game is SpiritStones.  It is currently only out for the android.  Supposed to be out soon for IOS.

In the social panel under friends if you put the friend code R0043938 it will send me a friends request and allow us to raid together.  It isn't the standard raid, but fun to know your helping someone you know.

If you like the castle building games, I have recently been playing Kingdom Royale and Greed for Glory.  Both games have their perks.  Same concepts, build your city, kill npc's to power up all while avoiding real players or punching them in the face.  Good fun on the go.

You can find me in Kingdom Royale by searching Hipatoid.  I haven't started a kingdom in Greed for Glory yet.  If any are interested, I should be able to set something up soon.

Bah, I would be in but currently I am using my shitty backup phone that I can't really play games on so much since I left my Nexus out in the rain last month and killed it. I am up for upgrade on Dec 1st so when I get my next phone, I will hit ya up. 

Fusional Sphere
Devotee
OCD

Awarded:

For anyone that does take up SpiritStone my friend code is I5794346. And having more friends is beneficial as they give you a little extra energy.

Mikal Beoulve

I'll definitely check that out if/when it comes out for ios. 

If looking for something else to try, I used to play book of heroes. Turn-based type rpg, level up classes, talent trees, raids, etc. they've even added pvp, but haven't played since before they added. Free download, worth checkin out atleast

sorry for formatting.. Stupid phone :p 

Mikal Beoulve

Got a question about spirit stones starting out. So far I've just been progressing through the quest line, but wondering how I should be using gold. Should I use gold towards buying cards, or save all of my gold for evolve/enchants. Also, better to evolve cards as I get them, or sell most and just evolve based on what I want?

Fusional Sphere
Devotee
OCD

Awarded:

To answer your question about what to do when starting out, well I did a little of everything you just listed!

I have only purchased the 11 card pack once, as I did shortly realize they throw cards at you and you will find yourself selling one to keep under the max number often. My money goes towards Evolving and Enchanting (p.s. evolving 2 rares to make a Rare+... 20k gold) Just having hit lvl 30 I am finding I've stopped having gold issues which is great.

Right now, I would say keep ALL of your cards, evolve them as possible. I'm sure you will notice there is quite a few normal cards not on the spreadsheet Hip and I have made that you are collecting. Those ones (like the pharmacist and Apprentice's for example) at the max evolution do not merge with a different card to become rare, That doesn't mean there not useful though! Those cards are normally a cheap cost with a decent atk, perfect for when you hit level 10 and need to make a kick ass battle party (8 good cards > 4 super cards)

Mikal Beoulve

Got another question.. For evolving, does it make a difference the level of the cards being evolved? Example: I want to evolve to rares. Should I level both up to 10 first? Or does it not make any difference and I should evolve them ASAP?

Hipatoid
Hipatoid
Community Lead
Sadistic

leveling a card prior to evolving makes the evolved card stronger.  typically a maxed card inherits 10 dmg and around 200 life.

Jump to: